A lot of small details were missing:
- The "welcome drink" was a plastic bottle of water. Really? Plastic?
- No towels in my room, unfortunately, I released after I finished my shower.
- When I booked my room, there was a complementary bottle of wine included. I asked in three times for that bottle, which was never was given to me.
- The hotel is really noisy. The music played by the animation team can be heard at every single spot of the hotel. I understand that some people go to have fun, but what about the people who planned holidays to rest and relax?. The worse part of this was having a guy with a whistle, that was making extra and unnecessary noise for a couple of hours. Other guests were also allowed to play their own music too on their own sound systems!
- The variety in the restaurant menus is very poor, one third of the menu is with extra charge. Their "steak house" has more vegetarian options than 'no extra charge' meals, they only include two steak options.
- Sunbeds are very uncomfortable, if you want to use one of the 'nice ones', you have to pay 100 USD per day for the privilege. My wife is pregnant, the normal sunbeds were, literally, a back pain.
- On the beach sunbeds, there was a couple of guys smoking mariguana, who by the way, were not hotel guests. I understand that all beaches in Mexico are public and it is out of the hotel's scope, but there were on the hotel's sunbeds, technically on the hotel's property. I also find it awful management allowe