Stayed one night in a lovely Bungalow.
1. Complimentary shuttle from airport is good, but was quite packed with many other guests for mini van.
2. Reception is bit too small, especially while having many guests arrive at the same time, using shuttle bus.
3. Entire site and properties were pretty and relatively well maintained. The bungalow was cute as well.
But it was quite humid in it, and had many insects in and around, which can be understood as being surrounded of many greeneries, but hope they improve as this isn't home-stay place.
4. Food was ok-ish, not impressed, felt bit overpriced.
As clearly having no other options (30min. away from city), was bit disappointing for it.
5. Spa was good, but face treatment was different from what I saw from the vouncher. So make sure with masseur or/and reception about what you'll have.
Body massage was good, but it may depend on masseur's skill.
6. Stayed as single traveller but paid same as is for twin travellers. The charge is including 2 Spa per person per night, so felt it isn't fair for single traveller. Hope they have reasonable distinction.
Overall, can recommend, and not sure if I'll visit again.