我們會驗證評價，確定旅客於 Expedia Group 完成預訂。旅客提交評價時可能會收到一張優惠券。只要符合我們的內容指引，無論評價好壞我們都會如實發佈。更多資料於新視窗中開啟
Yu-Jung (1 晚家庭旅程)
Pros and cons
Very fancy hotel lobby. Includes in house restaurants and bars. The speakeasy themed bar ans bowling alley was cool. There was even a grocery market located in the rear of the hotel.
1. Cool place if you are looking to stay inside your hotel while traveling
2. Hotel gym was excellent
3. Seemed secure, you could not access elevator without key card
1. Very firm bed
2. Wallpaper was peeling in bathroom
3. Thin walls, if someone was talking in the hall you could hear everything.
4. No free wifi....when connecting to wifi they wanted to charge ut to the room.
5. Vallet service took 30 minutes, kept saying our car was not in the system. Came back with small scratch on door. Unsure if this was from them though.
Overall cool place but for the cost have come to expect a little bit more service rather than a pretty lobby and bars.
austin (1 晚行程)
Disappointed that I paid that much and simple things like the refrigerator didn’t work. I came for a tournament and put snacks/food into it and it was all warm im the morning.
Jodi (2 晚商務旅程)
Omni Louisville Ky
Always a great time at the Omni in Louisville. Excellent amenities, room, shower, service and the restaurants inside are first class.
Aaron (4 晚行程)
Jodi (1 晚行程)
Tanya (1 晚行程)
We stay at the Omni multiple times a year, this is the first time we have had any issue at all, our room was not ready an hour after check in time, but we were offered a free upgrade for the inconvenience. Very nice place to stay and we will visit again