Dear Guests, our condo is less than 100 feet from the warm Caribbean Sea and the world famous Bight Reef. Grace Bay is regularly described as "Best Beach in the World".
Our condo has all your vacation necessities, including: king-size bed in master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, pullout sofa for two, full kitchen with refrigerator/freezer/microwave/stove/oven. Free WiFi, cable television in living and master bedroom.
2 Pools onsite along with a delicious beach bar/restaurant (Somewhere Cafe) serving breakfast, lunch, and cool drinks.
Book with us and receive discount offers to many local businesses: taxis, rental car companies, tour operators, and watersport operators (kiteboarding, diving, fishing, snorkeling).
Most recently (Dec 2018) we added smart devices like: Nest thermostat, electronic door lock (no more keys), and Amazon Alexa. Also upgraded the living room television to a 50" Samsung 4K along with all new living room tables (coffee, end and tv credenza). All in an effort to create the perfect atmosphere for your vacation.
Finally, there are washers and dryers available for your use at the bottom of our stairwell. So close!
Want to discuss your travel plans or have specific questions, schedule some time on my calendar here and I'd be happy to assist:
Check out our 3D Tour here: https://players.cupix.com/p/YXHUpGxr
We look forward to your visit with us at Coral Gardens!
Here are some frequently asked questions/answers:
• How far is Coral Gardens from the airport? Coral Gardens is located approximately 5 miles from Providenciales International Airport (PLS). View it on the map (click here). Directions are as follows:
o Head West on Airport Road (1.1 miles)
o Turn left (0.3 miles)
o Continue onto Leeward Highway (2.8 miles)
o Turn left onto Pratt’s Road (0.4 miles)
o Turn right onto Lower Bight Road (0.6 miles)
o Turn left onto Penn’s Road (0.1 miles)
• How far is the nearest supermarket? Graceway IGA is located 1.3 miles away and has just about everything you’d find at your local supermarket.
• Do we need to rent a car? This is sometimes a challenging question to answer properly. Some visitors prefer snorkeling and relaxing on the beach while others want to explore the island and enjoy excursions. We often find guests will rent a car for 1/2 of their stay while balancing beach time with exploring the island.
• Are washers and dryers available on property? Yes, some condos have washer/dryer units. Guests in condos without washer/dryer have access to on-site laundry facilities, located in the Phase 2 building hallway at the base of the 4103/4104 stairwell.
• Do you provide housekeeping services? Coral Gardens provides housekeeping services every other day during your stay. We find this provides you more privacy for your vacation while providing all the towels and amenities necessary for the 2-day period.
• Do the beds come fully dressed with sheets, pillows, pillowcases and blankets? Yes, a fully dressed, comfortable bed will await your arrival.
• Are beach towels provided? Yes, during check-in the office staff will provide each person in your party a full size beach towel which you can swap out daily for a fresh one. As you can imagine, water is a precious commodity on Turks and Caicos so please do your best to not waste towels.
• Do we need to rent beach chairs or umbrellas? No, we got you covered with new chairs and umbrellas. Gerome will be happy to assist you raising that umbrella while selecting your spot for the day.
Check out our videos of the property here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraO2Vp7-m-iJwswyYSi5dA