是的。附近餐廳包括 Penang One (3 分鐘步程)、Bibiwok Restaurant (4 分鐘步程) 及 Bumbu Bali (4 分鐘步程)。
我們會驗證評價，確定旅客於 Expedia Group 完成預訂。旅客提交評價時可能會收到一張優惠券。只要符合我們的內容指引，無論評價好壞我們都會如實發佈。更多資料於新視窗中開啟
Great for business trip
Lots place to eat around, including Bali food, Chinese food, Cantonese food, Thai food. Vegetarian also available. Free park in front of the hotel, if you are lucky.
Room is clean and economic. Next to main road and window is cheap one. So people who have trouble to sleep with some noice please don’t choose here.
I am very easy to fall in sleep, so I had great time here.
Overall, nice price and nice food around, for business trip is perfect and nothing to complain.
To airport by taxi is about 70 Rm.
SHIH YAO (2 晚商務旅程)
Chao (4 晚商務旅程)
Hotel To Avoid
Very bad experience.
1) Booked at Hotel.com S$90.63 (RM288)
Upon check-in, Sri Puchong asked me to pay RM320 (S$100.70) as I was considered as walk-in guest eventhough I have booked through Hotel.com because I chose to pay at Sri Puchong instead at Hotel.com. There was a big price gap as there was no price guaranteed at all by Hotel.com. Very disappointed.
1) Upon checkin Room#315, it was very smelly due to Smoking & Air-con is very noisy eventhough it is cold enough. About 1.30am, I was awaken by loud noise due to AirCon. I could not sleep after that & I have asked for new Room
2) Transferred to Room#318, AirCon still noisy but a bit quiet than Room#315. No Smoking smell. However, I was shocked as there was a big Cockroach(about 2 inches big) inside toilet & I have to spent my time catching it at wee hour instead on bed.
3) Only 2 Free Parking slots available base on 1st come 1st basic.
4) 3rd Floor Corridor has strong smoke smell.
I will never & never book at this hotel again. I am sorry to say that.
Michael (4 晚行程)
Good and Budget hotel. Nearby many eateries. Room is a bit old and need renovation. Overall is good.
HO (2 晚行程)
Maintenance was not good. Air cond leaking and was hot