我們會驗證評價，確定旅客於 Expedia Group 完成預訂。旅客提交評價時可能會收到一張優惠券。只要符合我們的內容指引，無論評價好壞我們都會如實發佈。更多資料於新視窗中開啟
Dion Alderton (4 晚商務旅程)
Renovations are currently occuring which was not clear upon booking the accomodation and there was no access to the pool facilities. TV reception also terrible
Anthony (5 晚家庭旅程)
Amazing location and a great sized apartment.
Rebecca (2 晚浪漫旅程)
Staff are lovely and personable.
Danielle (3 晚友伴旅程)
old and not comfortable
Domenic (11 晚浪漫旅程)
Lauren (1 晚行程)
Amazing view from the apartments! A front row seat to the esplanade
Friends we travelled with stayed on a lower level and their apartment had been updated but with everything you need close by, think we just found our new No.1 spot to stay on the Gold Coast;-)
Robyn (3 晚友伴旅程)
Julie (3 晚行程)
Our room flooded due to the floor waste in the bathroom being blocked.
The entire apartment flooded within 10 mins of the shower running.
After informing the the reception it took hours before a plumber / maintenance person arrived.
We were told it was fixed but continued to flood everytime someone hadca shower.
Carpets we're soaked and nothing was done to dry or clean them during our one week stay.
We were told there was no other room options and by the end of our stay the room stunk of damp carpets .
Terrible customer service and the hotel manager is arrogant, rude and un helpful....will never go back
Carrie (6 晚家庭旅程)
Hotel was in a great spot with free parking and nice view.
However, the apartment was dated and in bad condition. During our stay i noticed rust on the fans and one fan didn’t even work. The floor grout had turned black and looked like it had never been cleaned. There was a burn in the kitchen table and one of the cupboard doors were broken.
The apartment was also unclean. I noticed many short, black hairs around - my hair is blonde. I found a few bugs coming out of a drain as well as the bed base cover having quite large, evident stains on it.
One event that topped it all off was when i began using the 1960s stove that looked like it has never been cleaned or serviced. When i had turned it n it started smoking so i turned on the exhaust fan. It stove element then shot up a spark which flipped the fuse switch. This was highly dangerous as it could have hit me in the head.
I talked to the man in the reception about all these issues and he mentioned he would call the owner and get back to me which never happened.