(1) There is no reception, no service staff. You yourself have to get the room key in the letter box & needed to remember the password.
(2) Also, there is no lift or anybody to help with luggage.
(3) We stayed here for 5 days, no room service and no cleaning at all, no one replaced toilet paper.
(4) We stayed at the Basement 3 (underground floor), which is very hot even on a mild day, no fan or air conditioning to cool it down,
(5) meaning windows have to be left open which is very very noisy due to adjacent main road. Both of us couldn’t sleep well.
(6) Bed is very hard, surely not comfortable at all.
(7) We seem to have lost the key at 10pm and so I sent email to the apartment at once (since no reception at the apartment) and the email auto replied: “This email will be unattended from 6pm until 9am. For emergency contact call +44 7824 990 177. Kind Regards, Reservations Team”. At that time, I was shocked and frustrated. How come?! I don’t have phone card in UK. It nearly ruined my journey as I have photo shooting in the next day! But luckily I found the key, if not, I think I can’t get into my room.
(8)Hair dryers and irons are communal and as people don't return them, there were often none available. This accommodation is highly NOT recommended!!