I seldom write comments after visit unless the experience was either too good or too bad. This time, the latter.
1. Found lizard in the room
2. No complete replenishment of every daily item (first day is water, second and fifth day is cotton buds, sixth day is beach towel, third and fifth day is showing gel)
3. Food at the Crossole restaurant is under average (bulky yet without quality)
4. Poor attitude of restaurant staff and receptionist as they tend to focus on the Westerners and are unwilling to take comments (just keep nodding their heads without listening)
5. No accessibility to Wifi except own room and the main reception (poor connection even in room so that I had to switch the router on and off again and again)
6. Full board does not include drinks which is misleading so need to be charged even for s bottle of water (if drinks are excluded, and Hotels.com makes this known clearly to us, I won't consider this hotel at all)
7. Location in the middle of nowhere. Except the beaches (actually only the North Beach is nice, the one on the south coast was too shallow and with granules / pebbles)
8. Poor connection between the North and South Beach, as boggies do not have fixed schedule of departure and are likely to skip remote part of the hotel (say at far end) unless they have to drop guests off there.
In general, won't stay there again and I could say this hotel is far below average taking into account the level of price that I paid for the room