These rooms were recently remodeled, and the result looks fine but is not at all functional. There is only one small drawer in which to store clothing, and there is only about 6 inches of closet space. There were two of us staying in the room, and my husband ended up storing his underwear in the safe! I asked the person at the front desk for a different room, and she said they were all like that. I asked where I should put my clothes. She said "live out of your suitcase." I might add that the luggage rack for your suitcase was the smallest I've ever seen, and would barely support a 20" suitcase.
Other things that could be fixed:
1. Not enough towels for 2 people
2. Not enough towel racks, even though there was plenty of extra space on the wall. No hook on the bathroom door, either
3. Photos show a comfy upholstered chair in the room, but there wasn't one in the room.
4. No nightstand on one side of the bed.
5. Staff gave conflicting information about restaurant hours and valet parking.
I would not stay here again.