This hotel is located in a really good area of Medellin. There is a big and nice shopping center 2 minutes from the hotel. The lobby, breakfast area, garden etc are all beautiful. Very tasty breakfast with lots of lovely fruit.
However, in my opinion, the actual rooms are not 5* quality and as they charge 5* prices I will base my review on that.
The building is obviously old and they have tried to make the rooms 5* but it just doesn´t work.
The negatives are, among other things:
- paper thin rattling doors with the most basic looks
- walls are so thing you can hear everything that goes on in the rooms next door
- extremely noisy air conditioning system
- when you flush the toilet and the cistern is filling it is so loud
- extremely uncomfortable and hard bed
- as the door was not shutting properly the light from the hallway (light comes on automatically when it sensors someone walking) kept shining through the sides and from under the door and kept disturbing me while I was trying to sleep. Seriously, if they had decent doors this would not happen.
I would not stay again if I returned to Medellin. For half the price I can find something better in the same area.
Annika (4 晚行程)
Gary (1 晚行程)
Literie de luxe
Un bon hôtel, correct en tout point, avec une literie super confortable, j’ai passé des nuits de repos qui m’ont redonner de l’énergie pour le reste de notre voyage.
Jean Philippe (4 晚行程)
Todo muy bien en el hotel. La ubicacion centrica y principalmente segura.
Isabel (2 晚家庭旅程)
Carlos (4 晚行程)
Had a hiccup at checkou but was still a great stay
Everything was excellent. I have been to this hotel before over a year ago and I am never disappointed. There was one hiccup at checkout this time where there appeared to be multiple item charges from the minibar that were not consumed by myself nor my girlfriend. Thought that was a little strange but after informing the front desk person this was incorrect, he took the charges off. Despite that minor glitch the whole stay was perfect I would gladly return.