As soon as we walked in the room the smell of mold and mildew was overwhelming. We should of left right then but hoped it would fade away because we were tired of driving. My daughter wanted to swim in the pool (which we found was very tiny and full of bugs)for a bit and then we went to go grab dinner. When we came back to the room we tried going to sleep but the smell of mildew was making our throats itchy. I had been laying in the bed for about 5 minutes when i felt something crawling on me. Jumped out of the bed and turned on the light to find a BED BUG crawling on the sheets. That was it for us and we went to check out and had to wait over 5 minutes for someone to come to the lobby. Told the lady working what happened and we were leaving. She barely apologized and didn't seem to care at all. I would NEVER stay here again! Go to the Best Western that was next door. They were GREAT!!