Very elegant and neat boutique hotel. Despite itself located near the beautiful water of Leith, easy to get to sightseeing places in the city center.
Great stay in Edinburgh
Nice and helpful staff, delicious breakfast especially the full Scottish breakfast, good location, around 10 minutes walk to city center, stayed in single room, the facilities are good and suit my needs
- friendly & helpful staffs
- tiny washroom & super tiny sink
- no lobby, no place & no space to hang around in the hotel
- a bit fat away from town centre, need to walk uphills abt 10-15 min
- residential area, cabbage always around hotel entrance
- need keys to for main building entrance n desperate one for guest room
- our room was on ground floor, so close to the street n noisy
- no air condition & we were not dare to open our window
Hiren (3 晚家庭旅程)
Kevin (1 晚行程)
Staff checked in with us before we arrived and were very friendly and welcoming during our stay. We ordered a room with a bath, however the jacuzzi bath did not work which was disappointing. Overall, lovely cozy room and great for our stay.