The quiet Burgess beach is wonderful for families, sheltered on three sides with small rock cave formations and rockpools to explore and enjoy. Framed by Cape Hawke and the Booti Booti National Park beyond is just 2 minutes from this coastal family home. For a patrolled option head to One Mile where you can walk on the soft sand, take a dip in the ocean, go surfing or enjoy a coffee or light meal a the café located under the surf club.
This beautifully presented 2-storey home makes the most of the breath-taking views of the beautiful Burgess Beach with its elevated position. The upper floor provides an open plan airconditioned living/dining area with polished timber floors, a large verandah at the front which boasts ocean views, as well as a large fully equipped kitchen which leads to a lovely sun filled deck with a BBQ at the rear.
Downstairs is the perfect set up for the kids to hang out with rumpus and bunk room. While the kids are downstairs, the adults can be upstairs relaxing on the front verandah while listening to the crashing waves or on the back deck which looks out to the nature reserve enjoying the afternoon sun.
Close to Wallis Lake for excellent fishing and boating.
• Open plan living/dining area which is large enough for everyone to relax in
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, induction cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
• Full front veranda
• Back deck with outdoor seating and a BBQ
• Main bedroom - Queen size bed, BIR, ensuite and access to the front veranda where you can wake up to a view of the ocean
• 2 additional bedrooms (1 x queen and 2 x singles)
• Main bathroom
• Rumpus room which has a number of games and books for guests to enjoy
• Bunk room (2 x bunk beds)
• 3rd bathroom
• Laundry with washer and dryer
• oversized garage can fit 3 cars or a car and a boat
• outdoor shower for rinsing off after the beach
Main bedroom - Queen size bed, BIR, ensuite and access to the balcony
2nd bedroom - Queen size bed & BIR
3rd bedroom - 2 x single beds & BIR
4th bedroom - 2 x bunk beds & BIR (downstairs)
2 minutes walk to Burgess Beach
Enclosed back yard
Large long garage that can fit 3 cars or a car and boat
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Pets are not allowed. All linen (sheets and bath towels) are supplied for your stay. For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers. Just bring along your beach towels.
A bond by way of pre-authorisation of $1500 applies to all bookings.
Proximity to other services
• 0.5km's Coffee at the Cape Hawke Surf lifesaving cafe
• 1.5km’s Forster Golf club
• 2.5km’s Forster RSL club
• 2.8km’s Stockland Forster shopping centre (Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, BCF, KMart, etc)
• 4.2 km’s to Forster main street