- Great staff, very helpful and kind
- the best hotel breakfast I've had totally worth the price
- I asked for a bathtub when I booked the room, didn't get it but I didn't complain because we had a big room. However it's just next to a small stairs, so very early in the morning there were people dragging their suitcases and even hit our door by accident, so very noisy. I asked if it was possible to change the room for the second night. Thanks to the staff and her manager were able to do that for me even the hotel was completed booked already.
- The second room was much smaller, and still could hear the neighbor caughing in the night and went out in the morning, so I guess it was just the sound prove system of the hotel is not nice enough. And also I feel like disppointed to get a smaller room which was not worth the price I paid.
- Didn't see any notice about the swimming pool is closed at the moment when I made the reservation. And the SPA is 12euros, too expensive for the what it is so we didn't do that.
So in conclusion, if I knew there would be now swimming pool and no bathtub, with a noisy room and spa is not free. I wouldn't choose this hotel with the price I have other options indeed.