Delays in checking in followed by strange phone call to enquire if the room was ok just after we arrived. A peculiar smell greeted us as we entered the room which we later discovered was due to the previous occupants throwing up in the bathroom, quite noticeable on the wall and bathside behind the bathroom door when closed. No one checked the room had been cleaned and prepared properly before allocating the room.
John (1 晚商務旅程)
We stay at this facility a couple of times a month. Usually it is very good. We were placed on the ground floor, and room smelled like urine and mildew. There was no hand soap for the sink, no bath mat for the floor, and the people above us kept us up all night. We are staying again in 2 days, and I am going to request a higher level room. The ground level needs renovation.
Karen (1 晚商務旅程)
Uwe (1 晚行程)
Good but bathroom needs upgrade
Generally very good but bathroom could be updated. The handle on the toilet broke and caused the water to keep running in the cistern.
Bruno (1 晚行程)
Lauren (1 晚友伴旅程)
Pros and Cons
Staff pleasant and helpful which is getting tough to find these days. General condition of property sub-par but you get what you pay for. Room had light bulbs out, mold in bathroom grout, leaky shower. Rooms that are pet friendly in basement. Poor view out window. Left before “free” breakfast so don’t know about that.sheets and towels very clean.
David (1 晚行程)
Not worth the cost if TV is not working
Has all that i need. Room was clean w comfy beds. However TV was not working. Staff was too busy & took a long time to attend to it...even so, they cudnt fix it without a technician. Next morning, no one bothered to ask tech to take a look.
Motel shud hv given a discount if a major service component is missing or not working.
Seow Meng (1 晚行程)
Nightmare in Santa Fe
Worse experience ever. Got in at 1AM & was told room was not ready. Hour later they gave us a room, went to the room to find a naked man on the bed. Gave us another room where the toilet was clogged uo, I had to unclog it myself, staff didn't want to do it. Never again at this place