Do NOT stay here! This was the nastiest place I’ve ever stayed in. I’ve lived and travelled all over the world and have stayed in some pretty cheap and less than top notch hostels before but this place was the absolute worst. Bugs, visible dirt and/or sh*t on the wall, mold, everything is sticky, cigarette burns everywhere, hallways are loud. This was the absolute worst. I wish I would have spent just $30 more and stayed somewhere else. When I was checking in, I felt like the girl checking me in was giving me the eyes like “girl, check your expectations…. And lock up”.