The receptionist was very nice. Check in went great. However, we left to go out to eat and have some drinks for My Fiancés Birthday. I’ve had a surgery that requires me to eat very little but I still order a meal and save the rest for later. So we get back to the room and I set my food down (a 14 ounce steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli, and a side of sweet potato fries as an appetizer) (being that I can eat much I ate most of my fries and a few bites of steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes) ( just the steak dinner was $30 itself plus the fries) to get a shower, once I got out of the shower I was going to take a few bites of my food until I say 2 roaches crawling outta of my fries that was left over and one on my steak when I opened the box, and my fiancé killed on running across the floor. I was so upset that $30 was just waisted because the room had roaches that instantly wanted my food. It’s very disgusting thinking about it. Also there were burn holes in the blankets but the facility is a non smoking facility and the towel rack on the wall in the bathroom was supposedly already repaired in the past because you could tell by the putty on the wall but it fell to while we were in there.