The building itself and the interior are beautiful, and the concept is really cool. But the service is severely lacking.
- Upon getting to my room, I was hoping to be able to make a coffee. The room comes with Nespresso pods... but no Nespresso machine. I had to get that from room service.
- On Sunday night after returning from dinner, I asked the front desk what time the hotel bar closes. He said it was closed then, but it would be open every other night during my stay. Monday night I go to head up to the bar, and the elevator button doesn't work. Turns out the bar is actually closed for renovations... too bad, it looks great in the pictures.
- On Monday, I left the "please clean room" sign on the door from 8:30am, and it was still there at 4:30pm when I returned to the room. No one cleaned, and we had to ask them to clean while we were away at dinner.
- On Tuesday, we didn't leave the sign up, but they still didn't clean the room. Oddly... they had come in the room while we were away, and they left the key card, but they didn't actually clean.
- Also on Tuesday, after having been at the hotel for 48 hours, they locked me out of my room. After going to the front desk, they said that I had only paid for two nights. I proved otherwise, and they said that someone had actually forgotten to check me in, and that it registered me as a no-show. How is that even possible?