Unfortunately I encountered a few issues during my stay:
1) The treadmill kept cutting out during my workout. I had to restart it 3 times before calling it. This won't affect everyone, but good to note for those it will.
2) I was "upgraded" upon check-in, to a room that had 2 twin beds rather than my preference of a double. It also transpired that I was right next to works, which started at 11pm. I immediately asked to be moved and, credit where it's due, I was.
3) Unfortunately the room that I was moved to was right above a late bar, so music played into the night - not sure which is the lesser of 2 evils.
4) The drain in my second room made a strange gurgling sound, without anything in my bathroom being used....
5) On my last day, I headed up to breakfast at 6.20am as I was catching an early bus but nothing had been laid out except for the cereal, even though breakfast starts at 6am.
Although I was able to walk to all the sites I wanted to see, I wouldn't stay here again based on my experience.